All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a collection of contributions related to the design and control of material flow systems in manufacturing. Material flow systems in manufacturing covers a broad spectrum of topics directly affecting issues related to facilities design, material handling and production planning and control. In selecting the papers to include in this book, the scope was limited to the design and operational control aspects related to the physical move- ment of parts, tools, containers and material handling devices. Recent develop- ments in this area naturally led to concentration on flow systems involving cellular manufacturing, and automated transport equipment such as automated guided vehicles. However, the concepts discussed have general applicability to a wide range of manufacturing flow problems. The book is organized in five major sections: 1. design integration and justification; 2. cell design and material handling considerations; 3. alternative material flow paths; 4. operational control problems; and 5. tooling requirements and transport equipment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJ. M. A. Tanchoco
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.