Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents the structural or constitutional details of different materials which lead to differences in their behavior and their properties such as physical, mechanical, chemical, electrical, thermal and magnetic. The text includes atomic models and bondings, crystallography and imperfections, mechanical properties and testing, phase diagrams and equilibrium diagrams, ferrous and n-ferrous materials, heat treatments, magnetic properties, electric properties, ceramics, plastics, optical and thermal materials including concrete and composite materials, fracture and fatigue, corrosion and its control. Written in question-answer format the book is precise and easy to understand. It provides succinct coverage of the subject of Materials Science. It is written in question-answer format with relevant questions asked in various universities, helping students to understand the underlying concepts quickly and easily. It includes a large number of worked problems.
- Author(s)G. S. Sawhney
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.