Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionFirst of its kind, this book describes structure-property-processing-performance relationships in varied classes of materials: metals, ceramics, polymers and composites. Some additional features of the book are:* Serves as textbook for engineering students and also as a handbook for practising engineering* More quantitative and design-oriented treatment* Well-illustrated with worked examples dealing with engineering aspects of materials* Abundant questions and problems at the end of each chapter* All chapters interwoven in a style so that students from various engineering disciplines achieve real appreciation for materials* Numerous case studies of different levels
- Author BiographyProfessor G. S. Upadhyaya is an internationally renowned materials engineer and has a teaching and research experience of more than four decades in India and abroad. He has guided several engineering students and at present is busy as materials consultant. He has received numerous national and international awards, including G. D. Birla Award from the Indian Institute of Metals and Niobium medal from the Max Planck Institute, Germany. Dr. Upadhyaya has published over 350 articles and has authored 12 books. Dr. Anish Upadhyaya is Assistant Professor in Materials and Metallurgical Engineering Department at the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India. He did his B.Tech. in Metallurgical Engineering from the Institute of Technology, BHU and Masters and Ph.D. From the Pennsylvania State University. Before joining IIT Kanpur, he worked at Penn State as Research Associate and in WIDIA, Bangalore, as Manager, R&D. His research specialization is powder metallurgy processing of materials and he has over 60 publications in various national and international journals and conference proceedings. He is the recipient of a number of awards for his contributions in the field of Materials Engineering. In addition, he is a consultant for numerous manufacturing companies.
- Author(s)Anish Upadhyaya,G. S. Upadhyaya
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Weight525 g
- Width173 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.