All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workshop brought together representatives from different areas of the cement and concrete community to discuss future trends and challenges in the field of concrete materials. Topics include developments and their potential for application, industry's view on what it needs from academia, academia's view on what it expects from industry and what they have to offer, technical advances and barriers to advancement, the role of governments, business issues, and ecological and societal barriers.
- PublisherAmerican Ceramic Society
- Date of Publication16/03/2006
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWesterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Ceramic Society
- Content NoteIllustrations ; ports.
- Weight414 g
- Width181 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Boyd,J. P. Skalny,Sidney Mindess
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.