All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp science make sense with Mind Webs! Twelve beautifully illustrated webs show how science concepts work in a truly fascinating way. Mind webs, also kwn as spidergrams or mind maps, are great for learning about the science of materials. Find out about solids, liquids and gases, about changing materials, the properties of materials, states of matter and chemical reactions. With more than 200 illustrations showing the science behind materials, this series is perfect for visual learners. The Mind Webs series is a great revision tool for students at Key Stage 2, and excellent for gaining a clearer understanding of how science works.
- Author BiographyAnna Claybourne has written over 150 children's books on all kinds of subjects, from sharks, black holes and splitting the atom to how to draw, Shakespeare's life, and Greek myths and legends. She knows a lot about conservation in the rain forests of Costa Rica as she once volunteered there for threw months. She likes space, sewing and music, plays the trombone and loves going camping.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMind Webs
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width155 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.