All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with experiments to try at home, this series explores the fascinating forces that govern our bodies and the natural world. From water's amazing ability to change its form to magnetism, this series gives young readers a chance to see how science can explain both themselves and the world around them.
- Author(s)Richard Robinson
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSuper Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. port.
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byHannah Ray
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.