All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionThirty-six-year-old Annie Schwartz-Jensen is a middle school teacher on maternity leave - a time she imagined as uninterrupted, blissful bonding with her baby. Instead she is dealing with her body leaking from every possible orifice, a baby who won't sleep, a husband who still wants to have sex with her (is he nuts??), single friends who are clueless, and a mother who picked w to take a vacation. The only people who REALLY understand Annie are the wonderful people she spends sleepless nights with on QVC: Keep those velveteen table runners and n-jiggle stretch pants coming! As Annie navigates life with her new baby, she realises that t all Mummies are created equal. But she is determined to find her way, love her baby, her husband, herself - even if she has to wear nipple protectors for the rest of her child-bearing life.
- Author BiographyJulie Halpern is the author of five young adult novels and one picture book for young readers. Maternity Leave is her first novel for adults. Prior to her life as full-time mum and author, Julie was a school librarian. In her imaginary spare time, she enjoys travelling, watching television for grown-ups, and eating baked goods. Julie lives in the Chicago suburbs with her husband, author and illustrator Matthew Cordell, and their two children.
- Author(s)Julie Halpern
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.