All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionNo child is t gifted. It's a matter of nudging them in the right direction. This book is written for elementary and middle school students and parents who are interested in improving math problem solving skills. It contains 100 math problems that you can use to supplement school work, prepare for math contest, or just have fun with your family. Answers are provided for each problem. Full solutions are t provided because there are usually more than one way to solve a problem and it is much more beneficial t to be limited by one strategy. It does t take much work, two to four problems a week, and you will see a difference in a few months.
- Author BiographyArdis Yang is a research scientist in silicon valley, former college professor, and medalist of numerous math contests, including international math olympiad, during his middle and high school years. Please contact Ardis at email@example.com to suggest additions, corrections, or clarifications.
- Author(s)Ardis Yang
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.