All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThese ready-to-reproduce activity pages will keep your fast finishers engaged while the rest of your class completes an assignment. The creative and learning-packed puzzles and brain teasers t only get kids thinking, but also give them practice in math skills such as number sense, addition, subtraction, measurement, money, and lots more. For use with Grades 2-3.
- Author BiographyJan Meyer worked as a toy developer for many years. An educational writer and consultant who lives in New York City, she is also the author of Word Puzzle Mini-Books, 25 Nonfiction Passages With Vocabulary-Building Crosswords, and Comprehension Homework Packets, all published by Scholastic.
- Author(s)Jan Meyer
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleActivities for Fast Finishers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.