Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis Book presents techniques taken from ancient Vedic system that helps to do calculations much faster than the rmal techniques. The book is helpful for students in school as well as for those planning to appear in competitive exams such as SAT, GMAT, CAT, NTSE, Olympiad and other competitive examinations. To demonstrate the practical application sample problems from these exams are solved using Vedic techniques in this book.
- Author BiographyPankaj Sharma is a post graduate in Computer Engineering and a PMP certified professional. He is extremely passionate about Vedic Mathematices, has been doing research and conducting workshops on Vedic mathematics for more than a decade. He has practically seen the benefits of learning vedic mathematics on students and professionals in Asian countries. Through this book he would like to support broader audience.
- Author(s)MR Pankaj Sharma,Mrs Neetu Sharma,Pankaj Sharma
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.