All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis booklet is designed to accompany the main book, Math Remediation for the College-Bound: How Teachers Can Close the Gap, from the Basics through Algebra. Each chapter of the booklet consists of five sections: (1) practice homework, (2) a sample test, (3) the answers to selected and numbered exercises corresponding to their numbering in the book, (4) answers to the practice homework, and (5) answers to sample tests.
- Author BiographyDaryo Khatri is president/CEO of TopTech, Inc. and professor of physics at the University of District of Columbia. Anne O. Hughes is a retired professor of sociology and anthropology at the University of District of Columbia.
- Author(s)Daryao S. Khatri
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width220 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.