All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook helps learners identify their strengths, weaknesses, and personal learning styles--and then presents an easy-to-follow system to increase their success in mathematics. With helpful study tips and test-taking strategies, this workbook can help reduce math anxiety and help readers become more effective at studying and learning mathematics.
- Author(s)Paul D. Nolting
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.