Math and Science Prep for the SAT & ACT by Princeton Review (Paperback / softback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.33+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the math and science sections of the SAT and ACT with 2 books in 1! Includes500] practice questions and in-depth topic reviews. Many students these days are taking both the SAT and ACT to improve their chances of college admission. For those looking to increase their mastery of the math and science sections of these tests, The Princeton Review's Math and Science Prep for the SAT & ACT provides all the practice you need to get the scores you want. Inside this book, you'll find the full information from two of our most targeted quantitative-focus workout books for these all-important college entrance exams. Two Books in One!* MathWorkout for the SAT: . Over 45 quizzes and problem sets for specific skill practice.Detailed answers and explanations for each practice problem.A thorough review of all SAT math topics, from algebra to statistics.Key SAT math strategies and a breakdown of commonSAT math mistakes Math &Science Workout for the ACT: . 3 full-length practice sections (2 for Math and 1 for Science) . Numerous drills with detailed answer explanations for each question. Techniques for mastering the most common types of Math questions and guidance for attacking the Science test. Comprehensive advice and tips from our ACT experts *The material in this book was previously published as Math Workout for the SAT, 3rd Edition and as Math and Science Workout for the ACT, 2nd Edition.
- Author BiographyThe experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
- Author(s)Princeton Review
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePrinceton Review (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date30/11/2015
- Content Notefigures
- Weight608 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.