All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis mathematical reference for theoretical physics employs common techniques and concepts to link classical and modern physics. It provides the necessary mathematics to solve most of the problems. Topics include the vibrating string, linear vector spaces, the potential equation, problems of diffusion and attenuation, probability and stochastic processes, and much more. 1972 edition.
- Author(s)Philip Russell Wallace
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/1985
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight661 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.