All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionCombining three books into a single volume, this text comprises Multicolor Problems, dealing with several of the classical map-coloring problems; Problems in the Theory of Numbers, an elementary introduction to algebraic number theory; and Random Walks, addressing basic problems in probability theory. High-school algebra is the only prerequisite. 1963 edition.
- Author(s)E. B. Dynkin,V. A. Uspenskii
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width163 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.