All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStimulating, thought-provoking analysis of a number of the most interesting intellectual inconsistencies in mathematics, physics, and language. Delightful elucidations of methods for misunderstanding the real world of experiment (Aristotle's Circle paradox), being led astray by algebra (De Morgan's paradox), and other mind-benders. 1982 edition.
- Author(s)Bryan H. Bunch
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight280 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.