All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum theory is one of the most important intellectual developments in the early twentieth century. The confluence of mathematics and quantum physics emerged arguably from Von Neumann's seminal work on the spectral theory of linear operators. This volume arose from a two-month workshop held at the Institute for Mathematical Sciences at the National University of Singapore in July-September 2008 on mathematical physics, focusing specifically on operator algebras in quantum theory.This volume is essentially written for graduate students and young researchers so that they can acquire a gentle introduction to the application of operator algebras to quantum information sciences, chaotic and many-body problems. Several lecture tes delivered during the workshop by experts in the field were specially commissioned for this volume.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Series TitleLecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical Sciences, National University of Singapore
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byBerthold-Georg Englert,Huzihiro Araki,Jun Suzuki,Leong Chuan Kwek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.