All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to first-order logic clearly works out the role of first-order logic in the foundations of mathematics, particularly the two basic questions of the range of the axiomatic method and of theorem-proving by machines. It covers several advanced topics t commonly treated in introductory texts, such as Fraisse's characterization of elementary equivalence, Lindstrom's theorem on the maximality of first-order logic, and the fundamentals of logic programming.
- Author(s)H-. D. Ebbinghaus,Jorg Flum,W. Thomas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/1996
- Series TitleUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1994. Corr. 2nd printing 1996
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.