All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a prominent Russian mathematician, this concise mograph examines aspects of queuing theory as an application of probability. Prerequisites include a familiarity with the theory of probability and mathematical analysis. Students and professionals in operations research as well as applied mathematicians will find this elegant, ground-breaking work of substantial interest. 1960 edition.
- Author(s)A. Y. Khinchin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.