All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book represents a small and highly selective sample of the quantitative approach to biology. The author encourages the reader to disseminate further the cause of mathematics applied to the biological sciences.
- Author(s)Sol I. Rubinow
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Notefigs.
- Weight166 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.