All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe book consists of three parts. The first part gives an elementary derivation of the five basic equations of the discrete Kalman filter. The second part is a collection of reports on color matching with much use made of the theory of least squares. The third part shows how the discrete Kalman filter can be looked at as iterated least squares.
- Author(s)Arthur Ziffer
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.