All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Institute for Mathematical Sciences at the National University of Singapore hosted a research program on Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Diseases: Dynamics and Control from 15 August to 9 October 2005. As part of the program, tutorials for graduate students and junior researchers were given by leading experts in the field.This invaluable volume is a collection of three expanded lecture tes of those tutorials which cover a wide range of topics including basic mathematical details for various epidemic models, statistical distribution theory, and applications with real-life examples with implications for health policy makers.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- Series TitleLecture Notes Series, Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Edited byHerbert W. Hethcote,Stefan Ma,Ying Xia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.