All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to success in mathematics is practise. That means learning from mistakes and becoming so familiar with numbers in differing contexts that they longer cause fear of failure. We cant be sure what the 21 St Century holds for the children who are in school today but we can be sure of one thing, they will have to use mathematics and be problem solvers,that is why this resource is so important. These worksheets are a vital resource for the primary school teacher and supportive parent and will give children a vital platform from which they can learn more mathematics.
- Author BiographyDr Graham Lawler holds 4 degrees and 7 certificates and diplomas from British Universities and Colleges. He is a recognised expert in education and is invited to talk internationally on improving education systems.
- Author(s)Graham Lawler
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationAbergale
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMr Educator
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.36Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.29
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.66
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $34.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.