All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book compiles and synthesizes existing research on teachers' use of mathematics curriculum materials and the impact of curriculum materials on teaching and teachers, with a particular emphasis on - but t restricted to - those materials developed in the 1990s in response to the NCTM's Principles and Standards for School Mathematics. Despite the substantial amount of curriculum development activity over the last 15 years and growing scholarly interest in their use, the book represents the first compilation of research on teachers and mathematics curriculum materials and the first volume with this focus in any content area in several decades.
- Author BiographyJanine T. Remillard is Associate Professor of Education and Chair, Foundations and Practices of Education Division, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania. Beth A. Herbel-Eisenmann is Assistant Professor of Teacher Education, Michigan State University. Gwendolyn M. Lloyd is Professor, Department of Mathematics, Virginia Tech.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudies in Mathematical Thinking and Learning Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBeth A. Herbel-Eisenmann,Gwendolyn M. Lloyd,Janine T. Remillard
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.