All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionMathematics has been called the science of patterns. It is the search for the underlying cause of the order...the patterns...we see in the world around us. Order is a predictable pattern of behavior. Reality has an underlying order to it. This order is created by natural laws. Natural laws are discovered by using your intelligence (ability to reason) to perceive and recognize patterns in nature. New mathematics is discovered by using your ability to reason to perceive and recognize patterns in numbers.
- Author(s)Chris Lind
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.