All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 120 Python programs and more than 110 illustrations useful both to students of science of the first university courses, as well as high school students and teachers. All the programs and graphics of the book have been developed using free software, which you can obtain free and legally on the internet, so it is t necessary to buy any software. Python is currently the most popular language for teaching introductory computer science courses at top-ranked U.S. universities. You can freely write Python programs whether you are a Windows user or whether you prefer Mac or Linux. A free pdf excerpt is available at our website www.pysamples.com. The buyers of the book can also download the code of the Python programs. The book consists of a detailed introduction to Python, followed by ten chapters of mathematics with its corresponding Python programs, results and graphs.
- Author(s)J.C. Bautista
- Date of Publication13/09/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.