All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionEnables efficient assessment of pupils' performance at Levels 1 and 2 of the ISEB 13+ Common Entrance syllabus Clear layout saves time marking work and identifies areas requiring further attention Includes diagrams and working where necessary, to demonstrate how to present high-scoring answers in Level 1 and 2 exams.
- Author BiographySerena Alexander has taught Mathematics since 1987, originally in both maintained and independent senior schools. From 1990 she taught at St. Paul's School for Boys, where she was Head of Mathematics at their Preparatory School, Colet Court, before moving first to Newton Prep as Deputy Head and then to Devonshire House as Head. She is now an educational consultant and inspector but still helps to run mathematics conferences for prep school teachers. She has a passion for maths and expects her pupils to feel the same way. After a lesson or two with her, they normally do!
- Author(s)Serena Alexander
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight306 g
- Width186 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.