All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionMathematics for Dyslexics: Including Dyscalculia, 3rd Edition discusses the factors that contribute to the potential difficulties many dyslexic learners may have with mathematics, and suggests ways of addressing these difficulties. The first chapters consider the theoretical background. The later chapters look at practical methods, which may help dyslexic learners. The book is designed to be comprehensive and to help teachers, support assistants, and parents understand the learner and to learn a range of skills and thus develop confidence and competence in working with dyslexic pupils.
- Author BiographyDr Chinn is an internationally recognised authority on both mathematics and dyslexia. Apart from his general work on dyslexia as exemplified in Mark College, his specific expertise in mathematics is widely known and appreciated.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRichard Edmund Ashcroft,Steve Chinn
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.