Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
About this product
- DescriptionFuture elementary and middle school teachers need a clear, coherent presentation of the mathematical concepts, procedures, and processes they will be called upon to teach. This text uniquely balances what they will teach (concepts and content) with how to teach (processes and communication). As a result, students using Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers leave the course kwing more than basic math skills; they develop a deep understanding of concepts that enables them to effectively teach others. This Fourth Edition features an increased focus on the 'big ideas' of mathematics, as well as the individual skills upon which those ideas are built.
- Author(s)Jane Schielack,John A Dossey,Phares O'Daffer,Randall Charles,Thomas Cooney
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1637 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.