CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionGuided by the views of the <em>Principles and Standards for School Mathematics</em>, NCTM has created a new three-book series designed to help teachers support high-quality mathematics learning for diverse student populations in the classroom. The articles in the Grades PreK-5 book demonstrate how connecting real-life activities with mathematical concepts and building on students' kwledge and experiences, can help them excel in the classroom. Strategies that can immediately be implemented to help students form better connections with the content they are studying are also described.
- PublisherNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics for Every Student, Responding to Diversity
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Council of Teachers of Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCarol Malloy,Dorothy White,Julie A. Sliva Spitzer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.