All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionMastering the basic concepts of mathematics is the key to understanding other subjects such as Ecomics, Finance, Statistics, and Accounting. Mathematics for Finance, Business and Ecomics is written informally for easy comprehension. Unlike traditional textbooks it provides a combination of explanations, exploration and real-life applications of major concepts. Mathematics for Finance, Business and Ecomics discusses elementary mathematical operations, linear and n-linear functions and equations, differentiation and optimization, ecomic functions, summation, percentages and interest, arithmetic and geometric series, present and future values of annuities, matrices and Markov chains. Aided by the discussion of real-world problems and solutions, students across the business and ecomics disciplines will find this textbook perfect for gaining an understanding of a core plank of their studies.
- Author(s)Irenee Dondjio,Wouter Krasser
- PublisherWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationGroningen
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintWolters-Noordhoff B.V.
- Weight362 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.