All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook offers an accessible approach to the subject of mathematics which divides the topic into smaller units, guiding students through questions, exercises and problems designed to slowly increase student confidence and experience. The sequence of studies is individualised according to performance and can be regarded as full tutorial course. The study guide satisfies two objectives simultaneously: firstly it enables students to make effective use of the textbook and secondly it offers advice on the improvement of study skills. Empirical studies have shown that the student's competence for using written information has improved significantly by using this study guide. The new edition includes a new chapter on Fourier integrals and Fourier transforms, numerous sections had been updated, 30 new problems with solutions had been added. The interactive study guide has seen a substantial update.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Klaus Weltner is based at the University of Frankfurt, Germany. Sebastian John teaches at Cambridge University, UK. Dr. Wolfgang J. Webern is based in the University of Frankfurt, Germany. Dr. Peter Schuster teaches at the University of Leeds, UK. Professor Jean Grosjean is based in the School of Engineering at the University of Bath, UK.
- Author(s)Jean Grosjean,Klaus Weltner,Peter Schuster,Sebastian John,Wolfgang J. Weber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note385 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1087 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.