Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of the 2010 PCMI Summer School was Mathematics in Image Processing in a broad sense, including mathematical theory, analysis, computation algorithms and applications. In image processing, information needs to be processed, extracted and analysed from visual content, such as photographs or videos. These demands include standard tasks such as compression and deising, as well as high-level understanding and analysis, such as recognition and classification. Centred on the theme of mathematics in image processing, the summer school covered quite a wide spectrum of topics in this field. The summer school is particularly timely and exciting due to the very recent advances and developments in the mathematical theory and computational methods for sparse representation. This volume collects three self-contained lecture series. The topics are multi-resolution based wavelet frames and applications to image processing, sparse and redundant representation modelling of images and simulation of elasticity, biomechanics, and virtual surgery. Recent advances in image processing, compressed sensing and sparse representation are discussed.
- Author BiographyHongkai Zhao, University of California, Irvine, CA, USA.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIAS/Park City Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byHongkai Zhao
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.