All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique volume presents reviews of research in several important areas of applications of mathematical concepts to science and techlogy, for example applications of inverse problems and wavelets to real world systems. The book provides a comprehensive overview of current research of several outstanding scholars engaged in diverse fields such as complexity theory, vertex coupling in quantum graphs, mixing of substances by turbulence, network dynamics and architecture, processes with rate - independent hysteresis, numerical analysis of Hamilton Jacobi - Bellman equations, simulations of complex stochastic differential equations, optimal flow control, shape optimal flow control, shape optimization and aircraft designing, mathematics of brain, natechlogy and DNA structure and mathematical models of environmental problems. The volume also contains contributory talks based on current researches of comparatively young researchers participating in the conference.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2011
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byA. H. Siddiqi,A.H. Siddiqi,P. Manchanda,R. C. Singh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.