CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionA teachers' book for mathematics covering 'Platonic Solids' and 'Rhythm and Cycles' which includes full colour illustrations and diagrams throughout. A resource for Steiner-Waldorf teachers for maths for Class 8 (age 13-14).
- Author BiographyJohn Blackwood, who died in 2015, worked in mechanical engineering design for nearly 30 years and was inspired by Lawrence Edwards' work with plant geometry. He became a teacher at the Glenaeon Rudolf Steiner School in Sydney, Australia. There he designed a maths course for Classes 11 and 12 which was accepted by the school board of New South Wales. He lived in Sydney and was also the author of Geometry in Nature (Floris Books).
- Author(s)John Blackwood
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication24/08/2006
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleWaldorf Education Resources
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Out-of-print date17/08/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.