All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLift the flaps and practise your maths skills on a jam-packed camping adventure holiday! You can solve puzzles and answer fun questions about shapes, time, money, measurements, adding, subtracting, directions and much more! Join this exciting maths journey created by Kjartan Poskitt, author of the Murderous Maths series. This interactive, narrative approach to a core subject supplements what children aged 5+ learn at school. The familiar environment with lots of real-life examples makes maths fun and accessible, and there are over 50 flip-tastic flaps! Maths Adventure is the third title in the fantastic Flip-Flap Journeys series.
- Author BiographyExpert author Kjartan Poskitt has written over 70 books is published in over 30 languages and tours the UK with his maths and space shows for kids.
- Author(s)Kjartan Poskitt
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleFlip-Flap Journeys
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Watson
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.