Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionMaths Quest 10 for the Australian Curriculum Homework Book is an integral part of supporting the Australian Mathematics Curriculum. The homework book complements the Maths Quest 10 for the Australian Curriculum textbook with a variety of activities including homework sheets, rich tasks and fun code puzzles. It provides students, parents and teachers with an opportunity to construct a homework program that will help students to develop their mathematical skills. Maths Quest 10 Fifteen chapters contain five worksheets: two homework sheets, one rich task and two code puzzles. Chapter 11 contains hints to tackle five randomly selected problems and chapter 17 contains hints to tackle six randomly selected problems from the problem-solving chapters in the textbook. The tear-out worksheets have space provided for answers and teacher feedback. Chapters 11 and 17 complement the problem-solving chapters in the textbook by providing some scaffoling for students who have difficulty starting a problem-solving question. The homework sheets: * begin with Skills practice questions * contain carefully graded skills and application questions related to specific content in the textbook chapters * include a Reasoning section for students to explain mathematical concepts in their own words * finish with a Problem solving question to extend students' problem-solving skills. The rich tasks: * encourage students to work mathematically * enhance problem-solving skills with links to real-life situations * promote different levels of thinking with many open-ended questions. The code puzzles: * present aspects of the chapter content in an entertaining way * provide an alternative tool to reinforce skills. Students are also provided with a student learning matrix for each chapter as well as a Thinking about my learning page for each chapter to assist their development as independent and reflective learners. The book also contains a grid where students may record details of their homework tasks, reflect on their performance and communicate any concerns to their teacher. Answers to all worksheets in this homework book are provided in Maths Quest 10 for the Australian Curriculum eGuidePLUS.
- Author(s)Anita Cann,Kylie Boucher
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleMaths Quest for Aust Curriculum Series
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Out-of-print date09/05/2014
- Weight460 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.