CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.17
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maths Quest for Queensland series has been developed in close consultation with Queensland mathematics teachers to ensure we deliver resources that work in the Queensland classroom for the new syllabus. Maths Quest for Queensland Book 1 Level 4/5 Homework Book is the first in a series of homework books designed for the 2004 Queensland Maths syllabus. The homework book contains a variety of activities, including 2 homework sheets per text chapter, additional enrichment investigations and code puzzles, that complement the student textbook. It provides students, parents and teachers with an opportunity to construct a homework program that will assist students in the development of their mathematical skills. The tear-out sheets are designed for ease of use by both students and teachers, with space provided for student answers and teacher feedback. Each worksheet has page references that link it to the matching content in the student textbook. Answers to all worksheets in the homework book are provided in the Maths Quest for Queensland Book 1 Level 4/5 Teacher Support.
- Author(s)Lyn Elms
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTitles Supplied by John Wiley & Sons Australia
- Out-of-print date14/05/2014
- Weight295 g
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.