All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis course companion specifically supports the core maths skills A Level and post-16 Physics students need for exam success. It has been mapped to the requirements of the new 2015 A Level specs with new material ensuring complete coverage of the new specs. Written by senior examiners, this full-colour course companion is designed to help you understand how and why mathematical formulae work in physics and it gives you the techniques you need to effectively answer the range of exam questions. // You are helped throughout the book with numerous test yourself questions providing plenty of practice to recap on what you have learnt. // Data exercises practise techniques to handle data and plot results. // Quickfire quizzes quickly reinforce skills and understanding as a topic progresses. // Pointers provide hints for refining exam technique and avoiding common mistakes. // GCSE Mathematics techniques are recapped to make sure they are fully understood so matter how confident you feel with your maths, this book covers your needs. // The book supports and is mapped to A Level Physics courses from AQA, Pearson, OCR, WJEC, CCEA, the International Baccalaureate and the Cambridge Pre-U.It is also appropriate for the CIE Pre U, the IB and Oxford University Physics Aptitude Test.
- Author BiographyGareth Kelly is an experienced teacher who has been involved with A Level and GCSE Physics and Electronics for a major awarding body for many years. Nigel Wood is an experienced Chief Examiner in A Level Physics for a major awarding body, and was formerly Head of Physics at Dulwich College, London.
- Author(s)Gareth Kelly,Nigel Wood
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication18/01/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.