CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionA true genius ...Roald Dahl is my hero David Walliams Matilda's parents have called her some terrible things, but the truth is she's a genius and they're the stupid ones. Underestimating Matilda proves to be a big mistake as they, along with her spiteful headmistress, Miss Trunchbull, soon find out when Matilda discovers she has a very special power.
- Author BiographySitting in a hut at the bottom of his garden, surrounded by odd bits and pieces such as a suitcase (used as a footrest), his own hipbone (which he'd had replaced) and a heavy ball of metal foil (made from years' worth of chocolate wrappers), Roald Dahl wrote some of the world's best-loved stories including Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Twits, The Witches, The BFG, Fantastic Mr Fox, James and the Giant Peach and lots more. Quentin Blake is one of Britain's most successful illustrators. He has illustrated nearly three hundred books and he was Roald Dahl's favourite illustrator. He has won many awards including the Whitbread Award and the Kate Greenaway Medal and taught for over twenty years at the Royal College of Art. In 1999 he became the first ever Children's Laureate and in 2013 he was knighted in the New Year's Honours.
- Author(s)Roald Dahl
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight754 g
- Width198 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Quentin Blake
- Edition StatementColour ed
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.