Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this richly illustrated study, Lawrence Gowing takes us through Matisse's career, assessing the lifetime of arduous labor that culminated in the apparent spontaneity of his color and ease of his imagery, and in the formidable intelligence of his compositions. The detailed discussion of individual works reveals the subtlety and complexity of one of the greatest masters of our time. 191 illus., 32 in color.
- Author(s)Sir Lawrence Gowing
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/1979
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleWorld of Art S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note191 illustrations, 32 in colour
- Weight430 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.