All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionMATLAB is a high-level language and environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java. MATLAB Optimization Techniques introduces you to the MATLAB language with practical hands-on instructions and results, allowing you to quickly achieve your goals. It begins by introducing the MATLAB environment and the structure of MATLAB programming before moving on to the mathematics of optimization. The central part of the book is dedicated to MATLAB's Optimization Toolbox, which implements state-of-the-art algorithms for solving multiobjective problems, n-linear minimization with boundary conditions and restrictions, minimax optimization, semi-infinitely constrained minimization and linear and quadratic programming. A wide range of exercises and examples are included, illustrating the most widely used optimization methods.
- Author BiographyCesar Perez Lopez is a Professor at the Department of Statistics and Operations Research at the University of Madrid. Cesar Perez Lopez is also a Mathematician and Economist at the National Statistics Institute (INE) in Madrid, a body which belongs to the Superior Systems and Information Technology Department of the Spanish Government. Cesar also currently works at the Institute for Fiscal Studies in Madrid.
- Author(s)Cesar Lopez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note94 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight555 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.