CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment he was born, Julian Wainwright has lived a life of privilege. Now he has started at Graymont College, where he hopes to become a writer. He meets Carter Heinz, a scholarship student from California with whom he develops a strong but ambivalent friendship. They both fall for the beautiful Mia, but who will Mia choose.
- Author BiographyJoshua Henkin is the author of the novel Swimming Across the Hudson, which was selected by the Los Angeles Times as a notable book of the year; his short stories, essays, and reviews have appeared in many journals and newspapers. He teaches at Sarah Lawrence College, Brooklyn College, and the 92nd Street Y in New York City. He lives in Brooklyn; visit him online at www.joshuahenkin.com.
- Author(s)Joshua Henkin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Style
- Weight222 g
- Width134 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.