All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains over 300 exercises and solutions that together cover a wide variety of topics in matrix algebra. They can be used for independent study or in creating a challenging and stimulating environment that encourages active engagement in the learning process. The requisite background is some previous exposure to matrix algebra of the kind obtained in a first course. The exercises are those from an earlier book by the same author entitled Matrix Algebra From a Statistician's Perspective. They have been restated (as necessary) to stand alone, and the book includes extensive and detailed summaries of all relevant termilogy and tation. The coverage includes topics of special interest and relevance in statistics and related disciplines, as well as standard topics. The overlap with exercises available from other sources is relatively small. This collection of exercises and their solutions will be a useful reference for students and researchers in matrix algebra. It will be of interest to mathematicians and statisticians.
- Author(s)D.A. Harville
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/09/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight970 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.