All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionMatrix Analysis for Scientists and Engineers provides a blend of undergraduate- and graduate-level topics in matrix theory and linear algebra that relieves instructors of the burden of reviewing such material in subsequent courses that depend heavily on the language of matrices. Consequently, the text provides an often-needed bridge between undergraduate-level matrix theory and linear algebra and the level of matrix analysis required for graduate-level study and research. The text is sufficiently compact that the material can be taught comfortably in a one-quarter or one-semester course. Throughout the book, the author emphasizes the concept of matrix factorization to provide a foundation for a later course in numerical linear algebra. The author addresses connections to differential and difference equations as well as to linear system theory and encourages instructors to augment these examples with other applications of their own choosing.
- Author(s)Alan J. Laub
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.