Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- Est. delivery by 8 Nov
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom rugby star to winner of Celebrity MasterChef, Matt Dawson shows off his culinary talents in this fabulous cookery book crammed with all his favourite recipes. With an emphasis on fresh ingredients and healthy, nutritious dishes, the recipes showcase the best of traditional British fare, along with some more exotic dishes from his travels abroad. Matt's philosophy is simple: you are what you eat, so fresh, tasty ingredients form the foundation to all his recipes. From firm family favourites such as traditional fish pie and bread and butter pudding to more exotic curry dishes, Matt's inspiration is wide and varied. As well as recipes, there are a number of photographs from his private collection and personal anecdotes dotted throughout the book.
- Author BiographyMatt Dawson's repertoire is hugely diverse. As well as being known for his rugby prowess, Matt is also an accredited cook, and was crowned Celebrity MasterChef in 2006. Since then, his passion for good, honest food has gone from strength to strength. Mitch and Matt's Big Fish, his first TV cookery show since MasterChef, shows Matt and restaurateur friend Mitch Tonks making their way around the coastal areas of the UK in search of fresh fish and new exciting ways of cooking it. Additionally, since retiring from professional rugby, Matt has become an established TV and radio personality, with regular appearances on A Question of Sport and Radio 5 Live, not forgetting his acclaimed stint on Strictly Come Dancing.
- Author(s)Matt Dawson
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.