All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one kws food like Matt Preston, one of Australia's most loved TV personalities, award-winning food journalist and recipe writer, judge on MasterChef Australia and a seriously good home cook. Gathered here for the first time are Matt's best recipes for the dishes he cooks at home for his own family - from his award-winning raspberry jam to the perfect bolognese sauce. These are delicious, honest recipes that work - a virtual A-Z of the things you cook every day, including the best pumpkin soup, the perfect banana bread, the ultimate lamb roast and the only lasagne recipe you'll ever need, all accompanied by highly entertaining stories from Matt's own cooking life. Every page is packed with tips and additional recipe ideas. There's thing cheffy to be found here, just great, straightforward meal ideas, including lots of cheeky dinner shortcuts using things such as bought BBQ chooks, packets of puff pastry, chops, chicken wings and more.
- Author BiographyMatt Preston is a food journalist, restaurant critic, television personality and passionate home cook. He writes a national column for the Taste section for all News Ltd's metropolitan papers. Best known as a judge on MasterChef Australia since 2009, Preston currently writes for delicious and MasterChef magazines. A keen home-cook, Matt Preston has written recipes for Delicious, MasterChef magazine and Taste for several years, taking home classics and adding his own Preston twist, bringing a whole new world of flavour to the everyday.
- Author(s)Matt Preston
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1062 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.