All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been well recognized that following an ischemic insult many nerve cells of the brain are t killed outright, but may suffer a delayed neuronal death or even recover. This led to the concept of maturation phemen with its main implication that the maturation of ischemic lesions may provide a window of opportunity i.e. a period of time when the injury to neuronal elements is still reversible, and during which an application of proper therapeutic measures might be successful. The symposium on Maturation Phemen in Cerebral Ischemia was the first international meeting focussed primarily on this subject and the resulting publication contains presentations and discussionsby prominent researchers engaged in this field. This book should stimulate further research on potential of brain tissue for recovery, and particularly with regard to a functional recovery of neurons suffering from chronic ischemic injury.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/03/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byI. Klatzo,T. Kirino,T. Kuroiwa,Umeo Ito,etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.