All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionMature Manhood is a call to all men to rise up and be who God created them to be.When men refuse to be who God created them to be, the world falls apart. J. I. Packer sees society's decline in this way: The truth is that because we have lost touch with God and His Word, we have lost the secret both of community (because sin kills neighbor-love) and of our own identity (because, at the deepest level, we do t kw who or what we are, or what we exist for). This is why we needed a Savior. We needed Someone to stop the cycle of weak imitations of manhood. And we needed Someone to show us what courage, hor, and strength look like. Mature Manhood will show you how Jesus can take our limited, halfhearted tries and make whole men out of us through the power and love of the gospel. Through reading this compelling book, you will t only understand your purpose, but you will also learn how to live out masculinity for the right reason: to hor and glorify God.
- Author BiographyCC Matthews is originally from Washington D.C. He now resides in Cleveland NC, with his wife Jenna and two beautiful children. He serves on the pastoral team at Cleveland Believers Fellowship as an expository teacher and lectures on the Life of Christ at Elnora Bible Institute in Elnora, IN.
- Author(s)CC Matthews
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.