All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionRavel was known as a musical master craftsman, and some of his most exquisitely crafted music can be found in his chamber works, including the celebrated Piano Trio of 1914. It appears here with the remarkable Mallarme Poems (1913), which show Ravel at his most harmonically adventurous and are scored for an ensemble inspired by the modernist works of Stravinsky and Schoenberg. Also included are the brilliant Sonata for Violin and Cello (1922), which the composer considered a pivotal work in his stylistic development, and the sensual Introduction and Allegro (1905) for harp and ensemble. These works include some of Ravel's finest and most musically ambitious achievements and are now available for the first time in a single large-format volume.
- Author(s)Maurice Ravel
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight413 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.